Storiesfeed provide a platform to read and write for users all around, We are back again with a post written by our reader…

Author : Mayur Sharma 

I recently purchased a MI redmi note 4 from flipkart few months ago which was good until day before yesterday suddenly smoke came out of my mobile.I threw it on the road to avoid explosion threat .After some time I poured sand on it to avoid fire . And what I see next is my back panel was not there and the battery was burned to ashes .I thank god that I was age during this incident but please look after your MI phone they may be dangerous for you too.
I am sharing some images of phone do share and tell everyone to be safe.

Liked what you saw on Storiesfeed?

Follow us on FacebookTwitter and Instagram


Like it? Share with your friends!

What's Your Reaction?

LOL LOL
0
LOL
Wow Wow
0
Wow
Sad Sad
0
Sad
Cool Cool
0
Cool
Love Love
0
Love
Funny Funny
0
Funny
Audience

0 Comments

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *